A residency program that is rigorous and rewarding
MidSouth Imaging and its partner, Baptist Memorial Hospital, offer a rigorous yet rewarding residency program that combines a scholarly environment, collegial atmosphere and advanced imaging modalities for top medical students.
Our network of hospitals, clinics and imaging facilities perform more than 500,000 exams annually. This level of exposure results in a high exam-to-resident ratio that creates a wealth of experience in various sub-specialties. Our program is challenging, but the opportunities to learn are boundless. As a result, our graduates are among the most sought after for top fellowship positions and within their fields of sub-specialization.
- Partnerships with Baptist Memorial Hospital, The University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Campbell Clinic (orthopaedics) and Semmes-Murphey Clinic (neurology and spinal disorders) provide great career opportunities for our residents
- $12,000 program allowance over the duration of your residency
- Tuition provided for participation in the AFIP radiology/pathology program
- Financial support provided for educational meetings during the course of the residency program
- Generous in-house moonlighting opportunities for residents at all levels
- Baptist Radiology Residency Details
- An internship/transitional year is required prior to entry
- Successful completion from an accredited medical school
- Residency Coordinator 901.226.3001